Sun, Jun 23|
Pack your baskets and join us to enjoy a delicious meal and meet our traveling delegations before they head out on their adventures.
Time & Location
Jun 23, 2019, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Sherwood Park, Sherwood Park, Toronto, ON, Canada
About The Event
Pack your baskets, it’s time for the spring picnic! The advance forecast is 27° and mostly sunny! So, join us on Sunday, June 23rd to enjoy a delicious meal and meet our traveling delegations before they head out on their adventures. The picnic is a fun event to connect with past and present CISVers. We encourage all CISV alumni to come out and join us!
What should I bring to the picnic?
1. Sign up to contribute a dish! Remember to include a label with the list of ingredients.
2. We'd like to be eco-friendly and avoid paper plates and plastic water bottles. Please bring your own plates, cutlery, and reusable water bottles.
3. The JB will be selling CISV merch, so remember to bring some extra money. We'll have a credit card machine on hand, but prefer if you use cash or cheque.
4. All parents and volunteers should bring their CRC to give to our risk managers, if you haven't already done so.
5. All leaders should bring a copy of the YLIF and Health Forms for your entire delegation.
Want to help out with the picnic? We're looking for a few volunteers! Sign up here.